Thursday, September 22, 2011

West Caribbean Cruise - Orlando To Toronto (Blog 11 of 11)

This is my last day on the 8 days 7 nights cruise, time passes really fast.  It's my first time cruising and I really enjoyed it.  Cozumel and George Town were great, but Falmouth and Labadee were only so so.  I will definitely go for another cruise in the future...perhaps I can do the East or South Caribbean this time!!  =)

My last breakfast before I leave the ship.  I took my last chance and eat more smoked salmon~

Dawn and we were at the pier already.

Disney cruise is here too.

Here is the terminal.

Port Canaveral at dawn.

Another picture of the port.

Leaving the port


Saw a nicely designed truck on my way to the airport.

Freeway to the Orlando airport was closed and we took an alternate route.

This is just a river near the port.

Disney shuttle bus!  They look so cute!

 Bus terminal at the airport.

 We're at the Orlando airport.



 Newspaper stand...

 Police in this airport rides on this thing around the terminal, no need to walk!  So happy!

 Arrival & departure screen.

 Art

 K9 on duty.


 Sea World dolls.

 Book store

 Best Buy express


 Shuttle service within the terminal.


 A very nice airport view here.

 It's time to find something to eat...

 We've decided to try this restaurant out.


 Very nice decoration inside the restaurant.

  This is the menu.

 Not too familiar with Mexican food...

 This is only part of their menu.

 Free appetizer: tortilla chips and salsa

 A closer shot of the tortilla chip

 We had two bowls while we were waiting for our meal...

 After 30 mins, my meal has finally arrived.  This is a classic chimichanga, the only different between chimi and burrito is that this wrap is fried.  I was already full only eating half of the wrap...I couldn't finish the black bean and rice...

 My husband's plate:  grilled chicken & steak fajitas

 It also came with 4 slices of tortillas

 ...and a plate of bean, fried rice, sauce, cheese and wrap stuffing.  3 plates in a meal...

 ....this is like a meal for 4 people!!!

 My flight

Took this shot by random.  This must be US Airway.

 Here is my plane.

 I felt asleep 'til the plane took off...

 Every house has access to a small pond....I wish I have a house here!


 East coast Florida.


 We're almost home


 Here is Toronto, we've arrived.


 Downtown and Center Island.

 Downtown commercial district.

 I see my neighbourhood here~

 First flap is launched to decrease the speed.

 Second flap is launched to further decrease the speed.

 Touch down.

 Taxiing to the gate.

Heading back home now.

3 comments:

  1. Where can I see the part 1 of this post?

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me quite some times to find it too! LOL!! What you do is scroll all the way down 'til you see 'BLOCK ARCHIVE' on the left side of the webpage(after 'Total pageview'), then click on '2011' then 'SEPTEMBER' and you will be able to see West Caribbean Cruise Blog 1. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, found it. Thanks for sharing.
    What a coincident. Me and my wife went on a cruise with Royal Carribean on September 2011. We were at the Allure of the Seas. For some reasons your food are better than us, more variety. But other facilites are similar.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete