Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Boston Lobster Feast, Orlando - AYCE Lobster, Prime Rib, Crab Legs

My first meal in Orlando was dining at Boston Lobster Feast, which is a all you can eat lobster, prime rib, sushi and crab legs place. Early bird starts at 2pm on Sunday and 4pm on other days ('till 6pm) and it cost $35. It cost you I think $43 if you eat after 6pm, but you can always get a coupon from any visitor's information center before you dine, which in my case has saved me $5 per person (coupon varies). Food was okay though...I was expecting something more but hey, at least this is something you can't find often here in Toronto!

They have 2 locations in Orlando and this one is located at 8731 International Dr., Orlando, just next to the official tourist info center. So just grab the coupon from the tourist center and come here.

 This is one of my planned-to-visit restaurant and I didn't notice this restaurant is just next to where I wanna go 'till I see their car!



 Restaurant opens at 2pm and we arrived at around 2:20pm, it was pretty crowded already...

 Hot seafood dishes.

Hot appetizers: crab cakes, PEI black mussels, garlic blue crabs, New England steamer clams, crawfish?!

 Assorted seafood salad

 Raw bar: oysters & clams on half shell, peel & eat shrimp

 House cured smoked salmon, gravlax, sushi.

 A closer shot of the raw clams.

A closer shot of the blue crab and New England steamer clams.

 Other hot dishes

 More comfort food.

 Fried stuff

 All you can eat lobsters~~~~

 Scallops, shrimps and ?? pasta. All you can eat snow crab legs are on the far right of the photo.

 Dessert section

 6 different delicious ice-cream flavor to choose from. I like to eat the one on the top right, it has chocolate fudge brownie and some peanut butter chunks in it.

 My husband's dish: oysters and clams.

 I don't really eat oysters, so I mostly took the clams stuff.

 Lobsters weren't as fresh as I've expected though...

 Lobster shell is easy to peel off.

 More clams for me. =)

 Snow crab legs were sort of dry, no good.

 Their prime rib was pretty good though!


  More oysters for my husband.

 These raw clams are sweet but the meat portion is pretty small...

 These steamed clams are actually razor clams, which it's a rare item found in AYCE restaurants. These clams tasted good but there were quite a lot of sand in it...

 I'm also surprise that my stomach didn't turn bad after eating all these raw clams! LOL!

 Those creamed scallops tasted good!


 Another piece of prime rib for myself.

Desserts. Only ice-creams were good, other stuff....neh...

Ice-cream in cotton candy flavor and deep fried cheese cake.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that the lobsters aren't always as fresh as expected but that happens with buffets. One thing you could do to make it feel worth it is to sign up on the Boston Lobster Feast website. They will start sending you coupons and specials that can save your entire party some serious money.

    You can also get your money's worth if you avoid filling up on side items or high carb items. Last time we went to Boston Lobster Feast we stuck with the fresh to order snow crab (one of the coupons we got via e-mail). They were awesome! But messy, so don't forget the bib :)

    ReplyDelete