Monday, September 5, 2011

Fujifilm XP Camera Underwater Test

Fujifilm camera underwater test!!  I've been waiting for this day to come for several days!!  =)  We drove all the way to Lake Shore Blvd, parked our car and I ran to the shore.  Next thing I did was throw the camera into the water!  LOL!!  Well...it wasn't that fun to shoot pictures under the water....  I guess that's partly because I was just at the shore and I didn't go deep, 'coz I didn't have my swimsuit on.  Yet, the camera turns out pretty good when shooting out door pictures. 

Fujifilm 16:9.  Image is sharp and the color is acceptable, I'm pretty satisfy with it's outcome for out door pictures.

My 1st attempt, soaking half of the camera into the water while the other half remains above the water.  I guess my next step is adjusting the view to the horizon...

It was a perfectly nice day with only a few clouds.  Sun shines on the water causing the reflections.

My 2nd attempt soaking half of the camera into the water while the other half remains above water.  It has improved alot from the 1st attempt I guess, just that the picture is not bright enough.

Testing the motion mode.  Picture appears pretty clear to me and the coloring is acceptable.

Here is another picture taken with the motion mode.  This camera has auto set the mode once I focus on the object, which is pretty neat.

This is another picture of the sunlight reflection on water.

Capturing flying objects like birds now seem pretty easy with this new camera.  It's just I need to find a focal point...  And for some reasons, this picture came out dark...  Mmmm....

Running loose dog again!  =)

Lake Ontario.

Here is a short which my camera is partly soaked in the water, but this didn't turn out good...

I could capture the bird flying, but unfortunately the picture came out to dark...

Bird flying can be easily captured with this camera.

Bird in motion again, and the quality is acceptable.

I guess as long as I don't zoom too close, capturing movement shouldn't be a problem with this Fujifilm.

Picture is vivid and sharp.

Bird flying too fast....missed!

More pictures of birds in motion.

I went into the water and took this shot of the bird.

Love to see these lights in the water!  =)

I always hide part of the lens with my finger by accident....

More bird in motion picture.

....This one is a bit fuzzy...

Taking picture underneath the water.  Wasn't as good as I've expected....or maybe it's because the water is cloudy?!

This picture is taken underneath the water as well.

Picture of these geese appeared to be quite sharp.

I didn't dared to zoom too close 'coz the picture will turn fuzzy when I get too close...

Wrong angle....I placed the camera at the bottom of water, lens facing up and snap.

Flock of pigeons shooting at a distance.

Zooooomed to the closest.

Before zoooom...

That lady in blue was jogging, I was again testing the motion mode and took a picture of her.


Done with the water, now back to the land test.

Going up close and personal with the geese!

Outdoor pictures are really not bad huh!

Doing a close up is not a problem.

However, if the movement is a bit faster like this one, the camera can't do it...

Done with the Lake Shore camera test and I am on my way home.

I took the other route home, going north on Parkside, and I'm like in another world...

Perhaps I'm in another country....

...Like Cuba or Jamaica??!

The area was kinda old too, not too sure if this is Etobicoke...


Mickey D.

Cumulus.

Surprise that this plane appeared to me as pretty clear.  I've zooooomed all the way through!

Landscape mode looking a bit dark to me...

Pine cones in this picture are vivid and focused.

Tiny flowers like this are sharp too with macro mode.

Same as this plant here.  Image is nice.

This pine cone is crystals (I mean the picture quality to me).

This is Mom's 'pencil flower'.  The red is a little bit 'over colored'...

Well...this one, I dont' even know what I was shooting...  =)

***HERE ARE SOME PICS TAKEN BY MY SONY CAMERA FOR COMPARISON:

















Which one do you think it's better??  Sony or Fujifilm??

No comments: