Friday, March 2, 2012

Snow, Feel It On My Fingertips

Got up in the morning and the first thing I saw outside was snow!!  Heavy snow!!  Gosh!!  Needed to leave early to go to work...   Well, the traffic was not bad at all on the street!!  No traffic jam, nothing!  Just snow!!  Well,I dragged my camera from my bag and took these pictures while I was stopping at red lights (yeah, don't ask me how I took these pics, you don't wanna know for sure!!).  These snow came and gone fast, by mid day, most of the snow were melted. 

 On my way to work, although the snow seems very heavy, but the driving condition wasn't that bad for me.  Look at the Langstaff sign!!  Crazy!!

 Don't worry, I stopped before taking pictures of the snow here.

 Snow covered the side, the trees but not the road!!  Lucky huh! =)

 Going further south on Yonge Street, trees look nice from a distance~

 Snow was getting a lot lighter going south.

 Yonge/Clark, around that area.

 Picture might look better without the wire and the buildings.

 A small street near Willowdale/Steeles area.

 On my way driving back to Willowdale (I don't know why the picture is so dark).

 ...I took these pics at the red light...

 Wasn't driving....really...

 Reaching Willowdale/Finch now, I took this shot at this area.

 8:10am, I wasn't too far from my office and I still have time, so I drove into a small street to take pictures of the snow~  ^^

 I knew I was on Byng, but I don't know what's the intersection here...

 Almost, no more snowing now!!

 It looks so white outside.

 ...And honestly, I don 't know where I am....

 The only thing I know is, I am pretty close to my office...haha...

 Took this picture before a stop sign, very near my office.

 I've arrived safe~  ^^  This is our parking lot at the back.

 I was the first one arrived, no one was at the office so I took a walk outside...

 Snow was light and fluffy.

 Thanks god no one was around while I take these pics....

 Snow started to melt already.  These snow deposit fast and melt fast!

 These bushes doesn't look good when you walk close to them.

Another shot at our parking lot.  I didn't dare to take pics at the front of our building...too many cars and people walking around...

3 comments:

  1. It was yesterday, wasn't it. It is sunny and warm like spring today. =D

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its getting there...

      Thank you MJ, for putting a smile on my face today. =)

      Delete
  2. What beautiful images you captured! How wonderful! I always think snow has something magical!

    Thank you for venturing out in the snow for us and thanks for sharing all the snow Pictures!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete