Sunday, March 4, 2012

Picture of My Day: Yoyo in Motion!



This is a yoyo!!  Hahaha!  I bet no matter how many times you've guessed, you wouldn't know this is a yoyo!!  I just started playing this toy at home during last weekend.  The neat part is that, it lights up in red when it's 'in motion'.  So I figured it might be cool if I take a picture of it while its 'moving'.  =D  To take a shot like this, I went into my room and pre-focused my camera to the ground, then I sort of threw my toy out and once it's in motion, I snapped!!  Silly huh!


Here is actually another shot of my lightning yoyo.  Mom said it looks like a flame moth!

6 comments:

  1. A huge firefly, a glowworm, a lightning bug. Man! It's kind of scary!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no and no! Keep guessing, its simply a toy for all age!! PS, its light only comes in red which I can't help it!

      Delete
  2. Oh My! I don't have a clue this time cos of the light effects in dark it's hard to tell, my best guess it's a Slinky with lights...lol

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. 母親大人今次答對了!呵呵~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete