Monday, July 11, 2011

Weather

I like taking pictures of clouds and different weather from time to time.  Use some imaginations and the image you see will inspire you to a whole new level.  I can see sunset from my place everyday and from occasions, some sunset views are very stunning. 

This sunset view reminds me of the movie 'Lord of the Ring'.  Clouds were getting thick and the sun was trying to beam it's light through the cloud before it sets.

Thunderstorm was coming from the left but the sun was still trying to beam it lights through on the right.  A very big contrast.

This picture reminds me of a 'light orb' in the game 'Onimusha'.

Sunlight emerging through a thick cloud.  Don't know how this phoenemon calls but I usually call it 'Jesus light'.  Heehee...

Use some of your imaginations, and you will see a 'horse head'.  Look closer, you can see its nose, eye, ear and a rope halter.  =) 

You know what this is?  UFO?!  I wish!!  It's just an aircraft jet stream. 


Another sunset.

No comments: