Wednesday, July 6, 2011

McDonald's Aquarium

I like going to this McDonald located at Yonge Street / 16th Ave. because they have a very big aquarium!!  There are quite a lot of tropical fish in the tank but I can only recognize several of them.  Its good that you sit in front of the aquarium enjoying your meal while looking at the fish.  Some fish are very responsive: you  raise a french fries or a cup of coke at them and they will come to you, so cute~~~


My all time favorite Micky D.

 I think this is some sort of African Cichlid, but don't know the exact name...

 Another kind of African Cichlid.

 This is a Tri-color shark, a jumbo one.  This fish looks more like a 土鯪魚 to me.

 This is a giant gouramis, over two palm's size!!

 Another shot of the gouramis.


 Here is a giant pleco.  They have over 4 plecos in the tank!!

Oscar, it looks a bit like a 羅漢 but it's not I guess.  There is a pair in the tank, over the size of a palm.

 Here is a Cichlid.  Taking pictures of these fish in McDonald are a lot easier than taking pictures of my fish at home.

 ET gouramis.

 Another shot of a giant pleco.

 I have totally no clue of what this is....another 鯪魚?!

 A yellow African Cichlid (yellow lab).

 One nice color African Cichlid.

 Another shot of the '鯪魚'.

 Two Cichlids swimming together.

 It's easy to take pictures of these fish here, so I kept taking pictures of them.  =)

 Another yellow African Cichlid.

 These two fish usually stay in pairs.

 Another shot of a giant pleco.  You can see it's coarse skin...

 A side shot of this '鯪魚'.

No comments: