Wednesday, July 20, 2011

BBQ Outdside My Office

Once a year, our property management will hold a BBQ party right at our business complex.  Party starts at 12pm and ends at around 1:30pm.  People from different offices will gather together and enjoy a free lunch, which you can pick from having a hamberger or chicken burger; on the side, there is a pasta salad and some fresh geens.  They also provide you with free drinks and ice-creams.  I've participated in this event for several years and this will be my last year 'coz I will be leaving this company at the end of August.  I won't miss anything but these burgers!

 Exhausted and starved from training a newbie, I took a pretty big portion.  Can you imagine I finished all these stuff?!  Holy!

 I had the beef burger, and I also took some baby greens and pasta salad.  Pasta salad was a bit sour, they must have added too much sauce.  Greens were okay.

 I took a side shot of the burger.  I've added baby greens, onion, tomato, pickled to my burger.  Yum!!

 Best burger I've ever had!  Hamburger was over half inch thick!  It's juicy and moist!  I'm all satisfied and full!!  =D

No comments: