Monday, July 4, 2011

Shower Time, Ham Ham!!

People may think it's normal to shower their dogs, but who will consider giving shower to a hamster?  I do!  It's pretty fun to clean a hamster I think.  At first my hamster was a bit afraid, but he gets used to it after a few times and he seems pretty enjoys it, especially the 'water massage'.  He hates the blow dryer for sure...but after all, everything is about hygiene.

My dirty little hamster.  It's all my fault because I was too lazy and I didn't clean his beddings...  =(

'Face it!  Jump in and start swimming!!'.

'There you go!  Good boy!!'.

After a while, he is all soaked.

I let him swim for 3-5 minutes, then I drained the water and rubbed him with body wash.

Water massage, his favorite time.

After the massage, I wrapped him with a dry towel and blow dried him.

All nice and clean now.  I treated him with an almond.  =)

My hamster usually rolls up like a ball when he sleeps in the cage.

A few weeks ago before my AC was on, it was pretty hot in the house and he sleeps like this...

1 comment: