Thursday, July 7, 2011

Naughty Squirrel

Squirrels look cute when they are in the wild or when you seldom see them.  However, those that live near my Mom's place are outrageous!!  They dig and make holes, then hide their nuts at her garden; they stole Mom's home grown tomatoes and bite off her plants; bad neighbours fed them with bread and they stood right in front of you eating it, not even afraid of you.  These squirrels are getting so outrageous and we don't know how to control them.... 

This bastard sneaked into Mom's garden from a tree bark outside our home.  He didn't see me standing near by...  I chased him off (took me some time to do so 'coz he wasn't afraid of me) just before he started digging and he has escaped to our neighbour's house...

Two minutes right after the 1st bastard was gone, came the 2nd one!!  I chased this fellow off too and he climbed to our neighbour's balcony...

This bird built a nest at the edge of a ventilation duct across from where I live.  She just came back from a hunt and there is a small tiny worm in her mouth.

No comments: