Sunday, July 31, 2011

Naughty Yoyo!

I know my Yoyo is a joke...  He is so outrageous that I don't know how to fix him...  He chases off other fish like crazy in the tank and it sort of pisses me off, so I stood in front of the tank, pointed and stared angrily at him.  He freaked out and hide inside the Moai decor.  Waited after a few minutes alone in the dark, he sneaks out (if I'm not around) and chases other fish again!  To catch him on camera, I purposely sit next to the tank and wait for him to emerge! 

 You see him?!  He knew that I was sitting next to the tank and starring at him, so he didn't dare to come out!

 He was very patient though!  I was there at the dead corner sweating because my A/C was down that day!!

 I've been waiting for almost 20 minutes hot hot and he didn't move!  And I didn't wanna leave knowing that he will sneak out and I will need to knock him back into the hole to start the wait all over again, I sat somewhere else, a place where he can't see me!!  LOL!!

 Waiting was bored and I was getting impatient...shooting at one of my poor Cory Cat here!  This is the kind of fish my Yoyo specifically like to chase!

 Bored~~  Shooting at my Neon and Congo here.  I don't know why, my Congos never look like an ordinary 'Congo'!!  It doesn't have those long fins or fancy body color...

 His head poked out just enough to see that I'm around!!  LOL!!

 Retrieving, he decided not to risk this!

"Oh well what the fuzz!!"  He decided to ignore me and come out after spending almost 30 minutes alone in the dark!

 Fudging out!

 Hide in the 'bushes' right away, he starred at me...

Bastard!  >=P

1 comment:

  1. Amazing...I thought this kind of behavior can only be observed with the regular pets...(dogs, cats, etc.)

    Pretty smart fish...it can detect your anger (your energy)

    ReplyDelete