Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hammy Ham Ham

My hamster accompanied me while I was job searching at home.  =)  Neh...  My husband went to pick up his friend's friend from the airport and I didn't wanna go with him, so I stayed home and surf the internet...  Getting bored and I dragged my hamster out from the cage and put him next to my keyboard.  Haha!!  He was sleeping next to my keyboard for over an hour so I took several pictures of him.  So cute!  =)

 Think he is awake??!!  Nope!  He is actually half asleep!  I tried to place his head on the table instead of hanging like this but he preferred to sleep in this way!!

 He must be getting unconscious 'coz in most cases, he won't let me take pictures of him!

 OKay, he has now changed his sleeping position...

 ...but part of his body is 'on the edge'!!

 Here is another shot.

 ...He is only using his lower body and his nose to hold himself off from falling...

 Oh no!!  He felt and I caught his head with my leg!!  He was sleeping like this for another minute or so before he completely felt!! (I caught him before he felt onto the ground though!)

 Learning from his mistake, he is now sleeping with cautious.

 He likes to roll himself like a ball while he sleeps...

 ...The ball is loosing it's shape now...

 ...Flipping his head upside down.

 Here is another shot

 Rolling up like a ball again...

 Getting unconscious again, he is now 'sniffing' my desk!  Haha!!

 ...Sniffing his own groins...

Thanks Ham Ham for accompanied me while I was job searching~~  =)

2 comments:

  1. Love reading your blog about those restaurant reviews since most of them are in my neighborhood, and my daughter loves your hamster! :)

    Kimmee

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! he is soo cute! he is sleeping like a baby!! =D

    Grace

    ReplyDelete