Monday, October 3, 2011

Bill Wong's Famous Super Buffet, Orlando

This is the second Chinese buffet place we've visited during our stay in Orlando.  We went there for lunch because we had coupon:  $11.50 for two of us!!  I strongly didn't wanna go 'coz Chinese food in Orlando sucks big time but my husband wanted to eat so...  There weren't a lot of items at this buffet place and most of them didn't taste good.  They have a hibachi area but no chef was there so don't expect you can have any hibachi stuff.  Terrible!  Won't go back!

 I don't know what makes it so famous since the food is pretty gross overall...

 I'm back into the 60's!  Hahaha!!

 Hot dishes.

 Hot dishes.  I guess these dishes are delicious to locals but not for me...

 What's the point of putting these raw stuff out while there is no one serving at the Hibachi area??!

 Salad section

 Dessert

 Hot dishes continue.  Shrimp looks good but not crunchy, stuffed shrimp was mushy...

 Sushi bar.  Fried sushi was cold and gross, not fresh.  Look at those green stuff, will you eat it?!

 Deep fried stuff

 Didn't really know what to eat...  Food was terrible!


 My husband's dish

 Well, the best dish in the restaurant was this one:  shrimp wrapped with bacon.

No comments: