Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Denny's Restaurant, Kissimmee

There are only 60 Denny's Restaurant across Canada but there are 156 Denny's just in Florida alone!  I chose to had breakfast here because it was close to my hotel, plus I didn't know where else to eat around town.  Denny's used to be my favorite restaurant when I was still in the States but not anymore after I've moved here.  Those Denny's in Canada sucks!  PS, if you ever plan to visit Denny's in Florida, remember to grab a coupon first.  You can get $5 off when you spend $20 or over.

 Denny's, this used to be my favorite restaurant

 It's not too big inside by crowded

 Here is another shot of the restaurant

 Let's get cheesy!! =)

 This is part of the menu, looks very fattening!  ....Mac'n cheese in a sandwich...that sounds gross!

 Here is the $5 off coupon that I have.

 Doing nothing while waiting for my food...

 My husband's dish:  Lumberjack, plate 1

 Lumberjack plate 2.  He said these pancake tasted good.  The most outrageous lumberjack I've ever had was in San Francisco and it was served in 3 plates...  1st plate: pancake only; 2nd plate: ham steak (plate size!!); 3rd plate: eggs, harsh brown, sausage and stuff!!

 This is my dish.  turkey sandwich served with seasoned fried.

This sandwich tasted very good, it wasn't cheesy at all.  Nice!

Black Angus Steak House, Orlando
 This restaurant offers all you can eat breakfast too (in Orlando location only) and with a coupon, you can enjoy the breakfast for only $3.98.

 However, there are only a fewwwww items and the food quality is poor, so I don't bother doing a blog just about this restaurant here...

 That's all the hot dishes!!  No more!!!

 Fruits, yogurts and muffins that's it!!

 Every hot items served here were so dry...and I have to eat them with tomato and cottage cheese.

 This is my husband's dish.  Look at the sausage!!  Sooooo dry!!!

 My husband's 2nd dish

 I basically ate almost the same thing for my 2nd plate...

Fruits for my husband.  That's it!

No comments: