Friday, December 23, 2011

Very Christmas

Mom loves playing with pine cones.  She used to pick her own pine cones from no where and decorated it with ribbons and glitter dust.  She used to collect different kinds of pine cones as well, from those regular Lodgepole pine cones to those I can't even name (over 10" in length).  I've taken some pictures of her art work which she did years back then. 

 Don't get me wrong, I took this picture outside Loblaws one day.

 ...and this picture too, took it right outside Loblaws.

 Sprinkling glitter dust on the flower looks nice but I don't think it's healthy to the flower.

This plant, I don't know its name, but always remind  me of Christmas.  =)

 My Mom used to sell these decorated pine cones and donate all the money to the charity.

 I don't know how she made these things here...

 She made these things over 10 years ago and now she is only keeping a few for herself.

 She was cleaning up her house and found these pine cones.  I'd got nothing much to post on my blog (seriously) so I went over and took a few shots of these cones before she throw them away.

I'm surprise that these glitter dust still glued to the cone after all these years.

 This picture is taken from her giant pine cone...

 Her giant pine cone is over 10 inches long!

 It's fund to take pictures of these stuff here! =)

One of the giant pine cone that hasn't been decorated yet.

No comments: