Saturday, May 28, 2011

花花世界 - 第二彈

This is part two of my flower album.  I took most of these pictures from a nursery garden at around Kennedy Rd. and 19th Ave., Markham.  They have a huge variety of plants to choose from, and some of the flowers are so rare that you it's hard to find it elsewhere. 

Snapdragon. 狗仔花系列之: 大黃狗!!  Hahaha!!

This flower has a pretty cool name I think: Origami Mix!!  It has a lot of color as well: white, pink, red, purple...etc.

Pink Origami Mix - it looks a bit like an alien head from the side...

Well camouflaged!  If I don't look closer, I wouldn't know that it's a flower!!

Waaa........!!

Bleeding Heart - a heart shaped flower.  This flower comes in many color as well: white, pink...

I think this plant belongs to the moss family, it spreads widely once you plant it on the ground.

I don't know what kind of flower this is, but it looks like another type of alien head...  Like the alien in the movie Species.

Purple origami mix.

'Delosperma Cooperi'

Another type of Hosta.

Dahlia.

My favorite: English Daisy!!


Small 'alien heads'...


Gerbera Daisy 非洲菊?


This one is cool.  The flower itself is huge, but I dont' know what this is....


This flower looks fake.  It feels more fake if you touch it, as if it's made by straw...that's why it's call Straw Flower.


A skid of grass roll, half gone.

These flowers are very tiny, but they have a very pleasant fragrance.  I forgot it's name, Mom said it's something of the valley.  May 29: got it's name today: Lily of the valley!!


Another shot of my favorite~


Sun flower - easy to tell!  =D

Snapdragon. 狗仔花系列之: 粉狗

Herb basket.  I can only tell there are parsley and rosemary in this basket.  That plant on the bottom right corner has a very strong lemon fragrance, it's call lemon thyme.

No comments: