Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cheesecake Factory, Buffalo

The Cheesecake Factory is located at Walden Galleria.  My aunt said this is a 'must visit' restaurant while shopping at Buffalo, and their cheesecake is superb~~!  There are a huge variety of dishes to choose from, serving portion is huge too!  Our waitress is very polite and attentive, excellent service!  My aunt also said this place is very famous for their cheesecakes and it's a must try as well.  I ain't a cheesecake fan at all, or put it in this way, I don't like eating cheesecakes...so, don't trust whatever I say about cheesecake!  LOL!!  http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/

 My first time visiting Cheesecake Factory!  They serve other dishes besides cheesecakes!

Here is their patio area.

It's huge inside!

This is their reception.  This place is usually packed but it wasn't that crowded today!  Waiting time is only  5 minutes.

They have a section next to the reception selling assorted cheesecakes.

This one looks good but I don't know what this is....  Definitely not a cheesecake!

Here is another shot inside the restaurant.

Let's move on to their menu.  This is just part of their menu.

They also offer catering.

Lunch specials.

Small plates & snacks.

Specialities.

Cheesecakes.

Cheesecakes continue.

Appetizer, bread first came.  There are two types of bread here:  sourdough and rye (or pumpernickel whatever that is).

Butter that came with the bread.

Rye (or pumpernickel) bread has a hint of sweetness, it is soft and fresh~  Very delicious!

Sourdough has always been my favorite~  At first I thought this is purely a french bread, but I can taste the sourness after a few bites.  Light in flavor, and it tastes good!!

My aunt had ordered this: Thai lettuce wrap.   It says: satay chicken strips, carrots, bean sprouts, coconut curry noodles and lettuce leaves.  Served w/ peanut, sweet red chili & tamarind-cashew sauces.

Here is a closer shot at the chicken.  Chicken is a bit hard and dry.

Chopped vermicelli and carrots.  Its interesting that they garnish this with black & white sesame seeds...

Pickled cucumber and bean sprouts.

Of all three sauces here, I like the tamarind-cashew sauce the best.

My first wrap.  Eating Thai food here at The Cheesecake Factory...this is very interesting....

Better than I've expected, the wrap is very moist ('coz I've added 3 spoons of sauce in it) and I like eating this kind of lettuce.

Here is my second wrap.

Ahi Tartare.  Avocado and marinated tuna (I think) topped with pickled ginger.  Served with um...deep fried springroll skin?!

A very interesting flavor, and a very good use of the pickled ginger too!  I never eat these ginger at any ayce Jap places...perhaps I should try eating it w/ sashimi and avocado one day!!  LOL!!

I only got this small piece of fish...didn't know how it tasted exactly, but the crisp didn't go well with the ginger, fish and avocado.  I'd rather eat it w/ a thin cracker.

Crabcakes served with mustard and tartar sauce.

Here is a closer shot.

Lots of crab meats used here, and they're in huge chunks as well.

Thai chicken pasta.  Serving portion is huge.

This is just like the Pat Thai, instead of using rice noodle, they've used pasta here.

They've mixed peanut sauce to the pasta, which taste acceptable, but it's a bit too dry.  Other than that this pasta is not too bad.

Dessert time!  This is my cheesecake: Kahlua Cocoa Coffee Cheesecake.  A rich brownie topped w/ Kahlua cheesecake, creamy chocolate mousse & chocolate ganache.

Cheesecake itself is very settled, brownie has a very rich chocolate flavor, its...sweet and salty.  There aren't a lot of coffee flavor...  I only ate half of this cheesecake and I'm done!!

Mom's Tiramisu cheesecake.

This cheesecake tasted better than my Kahlua Cocoa Coffee Cheesecake, but Mom said its not as good as what she has expected.

Time to continue shopping now!

No comments:

Post a Comment