Monday, November 7, 2011

I Wish I Run A Zooooo At Home~

I spent a nice afternoon visiting several aquariums and pet stores yesterday.  The lucky part was that I've brought my camera with me so I was able to snap as I go!  Heehee!!  Not too sure if I were allowed to take pictures inside the store however...I just took my chance here.  =)  Taking pictures inside these stores are hard, I got to be fast, determined and accurate!  One second late or if I get busted, I'd probably be thrown out of the store!  LOL!!  ....Just kidding....

 I don't know what kind of guinea pigs these are but they look horrible to me!!  (Sorry to say that...)

 Not so panda but I believe this is a panda hamster, costing $30 each while those ordinary one only cost like $10!  Holy crap!

Short haired Syrian hamster.

 Bugs bunny~

 Lizards Do-Re-Mi!

 Um...ball python, juvenile?!  I don't mind keeping one at home!  =D

 Snake, that's all I know!

 I like those Pythons more than this kind of snakes...

 Budgies.

 Discus
 Albino crayfish, resting on a leaf.  PS, looks like one of her claw is missing?!

 Silver diamond angelfish, I guess...

 Here is another shot of the angelfish.

 ...Don't think these are Rams, um....Cichlids??!

 Giant catfish!  Haha!

 These fish look so weird and ugly....don't know what they are...  Maybe some sort of catfish?!

 Red Parrot

 Electric blue crayfish

 More budgies~  I wish I can keep one too!  =)

 Baby bristlenose pleco

 Figure 8 puffer.  You can see the number '8' on it's back!

 ....I bet I've shot him at the wrong moment....

 LOL!!  There you go!!  =D  Guess what, this bird cost $1,800!!!

 Chinchillas - I used to have 2 at home...  Grey one cost $99 each and white one cost $199 each!  Holy!

 This guy must be having some sort of issues....he is the only one that's on sale in the store...  $70...

 Stinky bunnies.

 Gerbils?!

 If I have a chance to keep a budgie, I will definitely get a blue one like this!!

No comments: