Monday, August 22, 2011

Downtown T.O. Graffiti

There are a lot of graffiti in Downtown Toronto, it's just a matter if you know where to find them or not.  I never pay attention to these graffiti until I saw them from my friend's blog.  Yet, the City of Toronto guides their staff in preventing and enforcing the removal of graffiti effectively and immediately, but of course it depends on the content I guess...

 Of all these graffiti, I like this one the best!  =)  The pipe and stuff are real, and I guess they just 'key in' the guy there.

 Found this somewhere in a parking lot.  Shop owners like to draw pictures at the back of their store just to attract customers I guess.  Obviously, this must be some sort of music store.

 This picture was found just next to the one above.  I guess the shop owner must be selling African stuff.

Cute~~
 I found this drawing at the corner of Bathurst St. and Bloor St downtown.  Guess what they're trying to sell here!!

Hint 1:  Playing music, enjoying a cup of coffee...something to do with the local life here!

 Hint 2: Shopping, fun and maybe energetic...keep guessing!  (These painters were still working on the wall when I took this picture)
 A very typical life in downtown Toronto for these youngsters.
 Hint 3: this is a place for elderly and families too!  This is the heart of life.  Know what they're selling now?

 Wow!!  Soooooo many spray paints!!

 One of the painter looking at his script then spray on the wall.  OK, here is what they are selling:  a new condominium.  This is more like going to be it's sales center.

 I wish the B.streets banner is not there so that I can have a better look at this spray paint.  Looks a bit spooky though...  PS, don't tell me this is a real estate advertising!!!

 There were fences around this paint here and this is the best shot I can get...

 I understand Afro has something to do with lion, 'coz they're all from Africa....but I don't see it has anything to do with Pizza Nova, unless the owner is an Afro...

 Peacock.  It would have looked better if that idiot didn't ruin the picture!


 Cookie monster eating cookies next to Subway. =)

 ....if I know what this mean...

 I found this next to a garage door in one of the local alley.

 I found this somewhere in China Town....


Reminds me of Wells Fargo when I look at this picture...

 The only thing I see here is a polar bear~

 A local restaurant using bicycle as it's theme maybe?!

 Grossman's bar.


Must be some sort of eatery place?!

No comments: