Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Perfume Samples Collection

Mom used to be a perfume sample collector and below is only part of her collections.  She has a shoe box full of perfume samples and knowing that I have nothing to write on my blog, she asked me to take the shoe box home and play around with it.  Well, I was thinking of taking the pictures under the sun light at first but the weather was not permitting these days...  Most of Mom's perfume to be honest, stinks badly!!  Perhaps she has been keeping them for too long...who knows?! 

Got these glass piggy from Mom, she doesn't wanna keep them anymore so I'm taking them home for pictures!  LOL!

I took the picture from another angle and it has become so 'yellowish'...

Bored, taking pictures of chocolate & cookies now!  Haha...

Here is another shot of my bored creation.

Here is my Mom's shoe box of perfume samples.  99% of them are wrapped and I have to unwrap each of them to take pictures...

Vie Privée by Yves Rocher.

Nice container but stinks, Mom bought it mostly because it has a unique container...

This one looks cool, I'll call it 'a monk with a hat'!  LOL!

Calèche by Hermès

No clue of what the brand is but it stinks!

This one is stinks too, but it has several colors that's all I know.

Guess the brand!!

Cute container that's all I can say...

I like the bottle but I don't like the smell...

This bottle here is just too fancy and the perfume smells terrible!!

Poison Perfume by Christian Dior

Assorted stinky bombs!!

L'air Du Temps Perfume by Nina Ricci

Here again is the lip shape perfume in green.

Echo by Mario Valentino

Bottle looks nice but I don't know if it smells good or not...

Um....don't know what kind of perfume this is and can't find it online.

Fendi

I think they probably get the shape of this bottle from a diamond...

Looks more like a fragrance for man...

I was eating chocolate while unwrapping these perfume samples...can't believe it huh?!

This bottle is really small and cute, but I doubted that the perfume inside smells nice.

Dune Perfume by Christian Dior

Paloma Picasso Perfume by Paloma Picasso

Think my Mom has used up the perfume??!  Neh, they've evaporated~

Here it is: Salvador Dali

Vison Noir De Robert Beaulieu Perfume

This one doesn't show a name here, so I can't find it online.

Versace Blue Jeans - not my type...

Another bottle of Vison Noir De Robert Beaulieu Perfume

Fahrenheit cologne by Christian Dior

Cabotine by Grès

I've done half a box here...  PS, I only posted those 'better looking' ones here, for those ugly ones I didn't even bother taking pictures.

 Theosiris by Guy Bouchara

Jolie Madame Perfume by Pierre Balmain

Vent Vert Perfume by Pierre Balmain

Talisman Perfume by Balenciaga

I recognize those two birds, must be L'air Du Temps again.


Perfume 'Bamboo'.  LOL!

Jitrois

Miniature Versace Profumi

C`est La Vie by Christian Lacroix

This bottle is cute but there is no name on the bottle...

Mitsouko Perfume by Guerlain

Tendre Poison Perfume by Christian Dior

This perfume here has no name either and I can't research it online.

Nuit d'Orchidee by Yves Rocher

Eau de Cologne Hermès

Boucheron perfume

Balahe Perfume by Leonard

This perfume bottle looks more like a wine bottle to me.

I have no clue of what this brand of perfume is but the bottle is very feminine.

Isadora perfume

Perfume 'Crouching Tiger'!  LOL!!

Nice bottle but with no name.

Open by Roger & Gallet

Geez...now you see the way I took this pic!  LOL!

Forgot the name of this perfume but it stinks!!

Perfume 'Aladdin 101'.  Haha...

3 comments:

  1. Very nice collection. Obviously, you don't wear perfume yourself.

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love minatures theya re so cute! Loved seeing them! Thx.

    p.s. You should try to wear some of they. If not let me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice idea, thanks for sharing

    our websites are
    徵信社. and 櫻桃.

    very welcome to see us...

    ReplyDelete