Thursday, April 28, 2011

'Perfect Weather'

From time to time I like taking picture of clouds - only if I have my camera with me..

I was taking picture of this cloud (seems nothing special...) at my balcony one afternoon when I noticed that...

A crazy thunderstorm was coming from the west!  Gosh, you can see how heavy the rain pour at the left side of the picture.  This storm arrived in 15 secs right after I took this picture and I didn't take the picture while this storm was passing by 'coz I didn't dare to open my balcony door.  Rain + ice pellets, it was chaotic.


Thunderstorm gone in less than 60 seconds!  They're going to the east now!

Blue sky, white clouds again right after the storm!  That's fast and furious!

Sunset - I didn't take the picture of the sun but instead I took the picture of these small houses here.

April 17, 2011 - who would think the weather would be that ugly and nasty during mid Spring?!  I woke up in the morning and saw the snow outside - what a thrill!

The snow didn't last very long as you can see the cloud was leaving and the blue sky was emerging.

No comments: