Monday, April 11, 2011

Sausage Finger Food

Making this finger food is super easy!  My husband always think I'm a dumb-ass and I don't know how to cook!  BUT!  If I can make this, I'm sure you can do that too!  What's good about this recipe is that I don't really have a measurement for the ingredient, it's 'as is'.


Ingredient:
  1. Puff pastry                <--get a box of frozen puff pastry from any grocery store.
  2. Philippine Sausage    <--you can substitute this with any kind of sausage (raw).
  3. 1 egg yoke               <--to brush off the surface
Method:
  1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
  2. Roll out the puff pasty to form a sheet of around 1cm thick.  **Do not defrost or leave the un-rolled puff pasty in room temperature, store it in a fridge until use. 
  3. Wrap up the sausage with the puff pastry, cut off any edge.
  4. Cut the sausage into around 1inch thick, stand it up and use a knife to press it down a bit to flatten the sausage.
  5. Brush the sausage surface with the egg yoke and put it in the oven for 20 minutes or until done.
Here are some more pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment