Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 17 (Sunday) - Working Day

I cannot believe my life is so sux that I have to go to work on a Sunday!  In fact this is not my first Sunday that I need to work.  I've been working consecutively for 19 days since March 28 and I'm so lucky that I finally got 1 damned day off!  And here I am in the office again!  Reason is, to keep the story short, my boss Jerry has switched from one answering service to another on April 1.  He thought the office is gonna get a smooth transaction but that's not the case.  This new call center thinks the phone calls are overwhelmed and refused to confirm appointments.  I was kinda forced to work weekends 'til we hire a new receptionist.  Thanks god we got two and they started working yesterday.  I just need to train a new one today and the other one a bit more.  So, today I can say it's kinda relaxing, I even have time to go blogging!  Woohoo!

Surprisingly, this is my 'work-desk'!  I know...it doesn't look like a working area at all!  I know!!

No comments: